We are on the hunt for high quality, capable marketers that have an appetite to work for one of the most exciting technology companies in London. At Wandera we’re building software products for businesses that are genuinely transforming the way mobiles are used inside organisations.
To help fuel our rapid growth, we’re looking to expand our well-funded and ambitious marketing team. Wandera has just over 100 people but we’ve got big plans for the next few years, meaning now is the perfect time to get your foot in the door and accelerate your career.
We’d love to hear from product marketers and partner marketers in particular – people who love crafting powerful, smart messaging and thinking about campaigns in a creative but analytical way.
For the right candidate, there’s a competitive salary and you’ll be working in vibrant offices right in the centre of London. You’ll also have a dedicated budget for your projects, plenty of autonomy to get on with whatever you do best and perhaps even some equity in a company that’s going places.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Gain a deep understanding of customers’ requirements, use cases and key purchase drivers by way of customer and partner visits and other relevant research initiatives
- Actively research, experience and solicit feedback about competitive security products, competitor’s business models, pricing and go-to-market strategies
- Articulate product value propositions and key differentiators
- Build relationships with our partners, and devise, produce and deliver marketing campaigns that help to drive business
- Assemble research data in a format that is relevant to and can be consumed by product management, marketing and sales teams
- Based on market and competitive intelligence provide input into product strategy, road map and product feature set
- Develop messaging and copy to support defined product value propositions in target (vertical) markets, use cases, features, advantages and benefits in a form that can be repurposed for all marketing collateral and web content
- Promote and evangelise products externally with press, analysts, customers and partners and at tradeshows and events