We have an exciting opportunity for a security-focused Product Evangelist. In this role, you will meet regularly with key prospects, customers and partners, as you work with them to explore the mobile threat landscape and its global impact. Your ability to situate daily threat activity in the broader context of existing trends and to identify new trends as they emerge will enable you to provide valuable insight to security teams currently using Wandera’s service, as well as decision-makers who are exploring the benefits it may provide their organization.
This is a very customer- and field-facing role, so your presentation skills will be critical to delivering clear, engaging updates to both customers and internal audiences. This role will be part educational (helping prospective customers learn about the service capabilities), part analytical (reporting on and analysing customer data to identify threats and explain the impact) and part thought leadership (presenting those learnings at industry events).
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in security technologies, particularly with both endpoint and network-based products. We are looking for someone who is passionate about security and who can engage externally to demonstrate Wandera’s role in the mobile-enabled organization’s security practice.
- Strong familiarity with both the threat landscape and the suite of defensive tools available to secure an organization. You will need to maintain a working knowledge of various cyber threats and be able to discuss their relevance to the market and to Wandera’s customers;
- Thorough understanding of competitive security products and how they are practically used by customers;
- Develop and present thought leadership and business overview material to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English), including the ability to convey highly technical information in an accessible manner;
- Enthusiasm for interacting with customers and internal audiences to educate, answer product questions and to present threat investigation results;
- Gain a deep understanding of customers’ requirements, use cases and key purchase drivers by way of customer and partner visits and other relevant research initiatives. Turn that understanding into a message that increases awareness of Wandera’s solution;
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop effective tools that support the selling process including training materials, case studies and white papers;
- Develop messaging, collateral and presentation material to support defined product value propositions in target (vertical) markets, use cases, features, advantages and benefits.
You and your experience
- 8-10 years of experience working in an information security-related role.
- Experience leading the development, delivery or marketing of security technologies (e.g., next-generation firewall, cloud gateway, threat intelligence, endpoint protection) required. Additional experience with mobility products strongly preferred.
- Energetic and upbeat, with a creative spark and the passion to position us well within the market, primarily by interacting with customers, our sales team and the channel.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and passionate. Driven and motivated to produce content unsupervised.
- Ability to make smart, informed decisions. Ability to synthesize broad cross-discipline information with feedback from the team and key stakeholders to influence decisions and product marketing strategy.
- Degree education in computer science, engineering or similar field of study.