As a Channel Development Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and growing revenue from Wandera’s channel partners, principally service providers such as AT&T and Verizon. You will be expected to develop sales plans, map partner sales teams, deliver training and help our partner reps by leading from the front and taking charge of sales cycles.
As the central liaison you will work closely with other teams in Wandera, including sales, marketing and business development to get the best out of our partners.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Own the regional sales number for Wandera’s channel partners.
- Conduct detailed mapping of partner sales teams and identify new areas of business.
- Manage customer pipeline and end-to-end sales cycles from prospecting to close.
- Develop and deliver training programs. Meet targets to train partner sales reps.
- Develop and improve partner product and sales collateral.
- Keep a pulse on the competition and market trends, and socialize this knowledge throughout the organization.
You and your experience
- Broad enterprise sales and business development experience (+5 years).
- You are used to motivating yourself to perform.
- Ideally you have a background in enterprise software, mobile or security but we’re looking for smart, motivated people who learn fast so please don’t be discouraged to apply if you don’t possess direct domain expertise.
- You have a bachelor degree.