We have an exciting opportunity for a security-focused Director of Product Marketing, with a global remit that combines strategy and execution. In this role, you will influence the strategy from market opportunity and customer segmentation, define and clearly communicate the positioning and competitive advantage, and launch new features and updates to market with content creation and training.
Alongside enabling our sales and partner teams, the role involves supporting our marketing efforts around demand generation, thought leadership and event participation, as well as customer advocacy to help nurture a network of influencers to develop references and drive case studies.
A comfortable presenter, you will also enjoy hosting webinars, presenting at conferences and events, and engaging externally with industry influencers and researchers.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about security with a strong background in security technologies, particularly with either endpoint and network-based products.
- Strong familiarity with both the threat landscape and the suite of defensive tools available to secure an organization. You will need to maintain a working knowledge of various cyber threats and be able to discuss their relevance to the market and to Wandera’s customers;
- Gain a deep understanding of customers’ requirements, use cases and key purchase drivers by way of customer and partner visits and other relevant research initiatives. Turn that understanding into a message that increases awareness of Wandera’s solution;
- Thorough understanding of competitive security products and how they are practically used by customers;
- Develop messaging, collateral and presentation material to support defined product value propositions in target (vertical) markets, use cases, features and benefits.· Work with sales and marketing teams to develop effective tools that support the selling process including training materials, case studies and white papers;
- Develop and present thought leadership and product overview material to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English), including the ability to convey highly technical information in an accessible manner;
- Several years of experience working in an information security-related role.
- Experience leading the development, delivery or marketing of security technologies (e.g., next-generation firewall, cloud gateway, threat intelligence, endpoint protection) required. Additional experience with mobility products beneficial.
- Energetic and upbeat, with a creative spark and the passion to position us well within the market.
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and passionate. Driven and experienced to produce content unsupervised.
- Ability to make smart, informed decisions. Ability to synthesize broad cross-discipline information with feedback from the team and key stakeholders to influence decisions and product marketing strategy.
- Degree education in computer science, engineering or similar field of study.